9/01/2014

Currently September

I've linked up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for my FIRST 'Currently' linky!





Listening -  The violent gun shots got on my nerves and have changed since I type it, haha! Calvin Harris is playing now! 

Loving - my husband and I got an espresso machine for a wedding gift and I just love steaming my milk and adding it to coffee :)

Thinking - I started my first year teaching mid-way through the year last January, so this is my FIRST year starting out in the fall!

Wanting - seriously, I need to do my laundry

Needing - I've got all day, but my anxiety will quiet down if I feel fully prepared!

3 trips - I LOVE going on vacation, but it hasn't happened too much, my honeymoon to Charleston was my first real vacation since before college. I've been to all these places except Boston and would love to go back, especially so my husband can see these beautiful spots! Boston might just be a birthday trip this year ;)


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great first day back tomorrow! Hopefully you can get some rest tonight!

    Allie
    http://thepositiveteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boston is such a beautiful city. My husband and I went years ago but I'm thinking it's time to go back and take the kids. Maybe I can pull that off for fall break? :)

    Laundry was on my list too. :) Along with buying a new washer/dryer. I just keep finding more interesting things to purchase though.

    Good luck starting school tomorrow! This is my first year in 4th. I've always taught primary before. It's been an exciting 3 weeks so far. I'm still feeling my way through but am slowly starting to get a groove.

    -Tracy
    4th Grade Dynamic Duo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first FULL year! My first year I started out in the middle, too!!! That's kind of funny! Your blog is really cute! :) Have a great year!!!!
    Lori :)
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started my first year teaching toward the end of October. I teach fourth grade just north of Seattle. I hope you have a great year.
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete